Earn Miles With The Frontier Airlines Word MasterCard
The exclusive offers available with this credit card let you either earn award trips faster or give you more flexibility for saving money while you earn miles. You will even earn bonus miles just for making your first purchase - a bonus that could be enough for one round trip fare!
The Frontier Airlines World MasterCard from BarclayCard is a great way to earn flight rewards as well as save some money through simple, every day use. There are two ways you can enjoy these benefits so examine the options closely. The options available to you will probably depend on your credit qualifications and will be determined at the time of your application, but you may also have a choice. Either way you will get great access to credit, which you can use all over the world as you take advantage of the somewhat generous travel benefits available with this credit card. Either way you will also enjoy the many benefits of a great credit card with competitive fees and interest rates as well as, of course, the ability to earn miles with every purchase.
Opting For The Card With An Annual Fee
If you qualify for or select the Frontier Airline World MasterCard with annual fee you will enjoy various benefits for a small annual fee of $59, which is quite a reasonable charge. The benefits exclusive to the annual fee card include:
- As many as 25,000 bonus miles upon making your first purchase (that's enough for one round trip flight!)
- Earn another 10,000 bonus miles (when you charge $750 in the first 90 days of opening your account)
- Receive a 5,000 mile redemption discount on companion fares
- Earn double when you use your card towards purchases with Frontier Airlines
- Earn a single mile on every dollar charged to your account
Opting For The Card Without An Annual Fee
If you opt or are approved for the card without an annual fee you will also enjoy similar benefits. Again, look closely to better determine which card suits your needs best. The benefits to the card with no annual fee include:
- Earn 5,000 bonus miles upon making your first purchase
- Earn a single mile on every $1 charged towards Frontier Airline purchases
- Earn one mile for every $2 charged towards all other purchases
The Shared Benefits
Since these cards share the same issuer and partner, they also share a few benefits too. Benefits that these cards share include:
- The possibility to earn up to an additional 10,000 bonus miles when you make a balance transfer within the first 90 days of opening your account
- Low introductory interest rates on balance transfers for the first 15 months
- Choose from several different card designs
The Online Credit Card Application Process
No matter which options you prefer or what your qualifications might be the application process is still the same. You can access this application quickly and easily over the internet. The application will request, obviously, specific information that is necessary for processing your identity and credit history. Thus you can expect to provide your personal information like your full name, date of birth, social security number, and your mother's maiden name. These are common requests for all credit card applications.
Of course, you will also have to provide various types of contact information, which helps to open an account with an accurate means by which to reach you. Thus you should be prepared to give them your street address, home telephone number, and your E-mail address. Finally, you may also have to supply information regarding your income. This could include your employment status, the address and phone number of your employer, and your total household income. This information, of course, helps to ensure that you are eligible for credit and that you will be able to make your regularly scheduled payments.
If you plan to take advantage of the balance transfer bonus mile benefit you can actually get a head start on it by filling out the balance transfer section of the online credit card application. You can list the accounts from which you would like to transfer balances as well as the amount you wish to transfer. There are a few very important things you need to remember, though, if you choose to take advantage of this feature:
- Balance transfers can only be made on amounts between $100 and $20,000
- Every balance transfer will be assessed a fee (which could be a flat dollar amount or a percentage of the transaction)
- Balance transfers can take up to 10 days to process (during which time you can cancel the request if you so desire)
- Balance transfers will be charged interest according to your assigned rate schedule as long as you still have an existing balance, just the same as standard purchases
Existing Early Returns Members
There is one more option you may fill out on the application but it only applies to applicants who are current members of the Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns Program. If you are current member, you can expect to provide the application with some information regarding your EarlyReturns program membership. Obviously this includes your EarlyReturns program membership number but they may also request to know whether you intend to use your card for cash advances and how often you typically use your existing cards to do so. Finally, you will also have the opportunity to choose if you want express delivery.
Whether you travel for business or pleasure, seasonally or all year long, these Frontier Airlines World MasterCard cards from affiliate partners BarclayCard and Frontier Airlines make it easy to get where you need to go. A 15-month introductory period makes it easy to earn miles as you take advantage of the extremely low interest rate on balance transfers.
Similar Articles and Information Resources:
- Save Money and Reap Rewards With The Chase Sapphire Card
- American Express PASS Card Review
- The Travelocity Rewards American Express Card Is Rewarding
- Choosing the Right Prepaid Credit Cards
- Credit Cards for Bad Credit Holders
For more new articles see our Personal Finance Learning Center section.