Prepaid Visa Pink Diamond RushCard Review
Not all credit cards are created equal, but sometimes none of these serve your purposes. Sometimes, a prepaid debit card might be better suited to your needs. In this case, you could look at something like the Prepaid Visa Pink Diamond RushCard.
Russell Simmons is largely responsible for one of the largest record companies in the world. He parlayed his success into the development of other brands and companies and has passed that legacy onto his family. Even his wife, Kimora Lee, is getting in on the game. One of the projects she has been working on, apparently, is the development of a series of prepaid debit cards that are designed to make personal finance easier and more accessible to everyone. This has resulted in her artistic sensibilities designing several cards like the Prepaid Visa Pink Diamond RushCard credit card.
The main benefit of this card is to provide customers with the ability to use credit without having to worry about the cost. Traditional credit cards can cost you money because of several different programs that financial companies have designed for profit:
- Interest rates (which vary based on the types of balances you carry)
- Fees (which can vary based on the benefits of your card)
- Penalties (including both fees and interest rates)
Of course, this card does have some fees, but you might be surprised to learn that many of the more common ones are absent. This gives you more opportunities to save. This prepaid debit card will never charge you a monthly maintenance fee, an annual account fee. Direct Deposit is free and so is using your card to make online purchases, so the only fees you might have to pay include:
- Up $10 month in retail purchases
- ATM Withdrawals
- Online bill pay
Convenient Online Access
Credit cards are supposed to make managing your money easier by bringing the world of commerce to you. Online account access also brings your account to your fingertips so you can more efficiently and effectively manage your money. If you are trying to avoid credit, the Prepaid Visa Pink Diamond RushCard is a great alternative because it also allows you to make purchases online as well as pay your utility bills, rent, cell phone bills, or other bills from the comfort of your own home. The available online tools also make it possible and convenient to track your spending and formulate a budget so that you can take more control of your money.
One of the reasons why credit cards are popular is because they are safer than carrying cash. If you carry cash in your wallet or purse you will lose it if they are stolen. However, you can always cancel and reissue a credit card without worrying about losses.
If you cannot qualify or do not want to get a credit card, you may have previously been reserved to cash, but the this prepaid debit card allows you to take advantage of not only the convenient spending benefits of credit cards, but their safety features as well. With this convenient and innovative financial product you will enjoy:
- Advanced Fraud Protection, a state-of-the-art fraud detection security service that protects your online actions. This makes sure that no one can jeopardize your online account and steal your information or use the card to make unauthorized purchases
- Visa Zero Liability protection is available to all Visa customers, whether in credit or debit form, in the event that their card is lost or stolen. This is the service that protects you from having to pay for unauthorized charges after you report that your card is missing
On top of all this, there are a few other things that make this particular debit card stand out among other prepaid debit cards:
- Discounts on healthcare
- Discounts on drug prescriptions
- Worldwide acceptance of Visa
- Text and e-mail alerts (to monitor your budget and watch for fraud)
- The ability to transfer balances to and from other cards you might have.
With the Prepaid Visa Pink Diamond RushCard you'll get the inexpensive convenience of free Direct Deposit and online bill pay. You could also save money with discounts on health products as well as lower fees than traditional credit and debit cards.
Similar Articles and Information Resources:
- ThankYou Rewards Credit Cards from CitiBank
- Citi Credit Cards vs. Chase Credit Cards
- US Bank FlexPerks Business Travel Rewards For Businesses
- Discounted Gift Cards Benefits
- New Credit Card Act 2010
For more new articles see our Personal Finance Learning Center section.