You Get More with The Slate MasterCard from Chase
The Slate MasterCard from Chase with 0% Intro APR and 0% Balance Transfer Period for up to 15 Months credit card offers a customizable program that should help you maximize your savings benefits. Obviously, you'll enjoy low interest rates, but there are many other great features too.
Aside from offering customers the lowest possible introductory interest rate on the market, the Slate MasterCard from Chase bank has other benefits that most people would agree are very good. In fact, it might be hard to find a credit card that offers as many benefits as this one.
Long Intro Rate and Intro Period
Like many other credit cards on the market right now, the Slate MasterCard from Chase with 0% Intro APR credit card offers you the opportunity to take advantage of, quite possibly, the lowest balance transfer interest rate available.
When you can take advantage of a low balance transfer rate, you will find that you are able to rework your budget into something that is, hopefully, easier to manage. That's because consolidating your existing balances onto the same card with one low rate reduces:
- The number of payments you have to make every month
- The amount of money that you have to pay every month
- The potential for missing a payment
- The number of total fees you will have to pay if you miss your payment
- The amount of money that you will pay in fees if you miss a payment
As you can see, simply consolidating your credit into one account can greatly affect your monthly finances. This is particularly true if you have so many different credit cards that you are finding it difficult to keep track of your payments or simply having trouble making even your minimum payments every month. At the same time, you need to be cautious of the small processing fee that is assessed with each balance transfer.
The low introductory rate can also be applied to all standard purchases. For the first 15 months you could also enjoy the ability to purchase the things you need or want and avoid interest for over a year! This could be helpful if are trying to plan a vacation, have an emergency, or want to remodel your living room.
Save Money in a Variety of Ways
With the Slate MasterCard from Chase credit card you could save money in ways other than just the low introductory rates. This is important because although the introductory period is quite lengthy, it will still eventually expire, so additional benefits will definitely pay off much later:
- Pay off new charges in full before your next statement and avoid interest
- Pay no annual fee. Ever.
- When the introductory interest rate expires, you will still appreciate how competitive the standard variable rate is
Having several different ways to save money makes the Slate Master Credit Card one of the most competitive cards on the market.
Tailor Made Credit
With the Slate MasterCard from Chase you can also tailor your services to suit your needs. This is a benefit that you will not likely find anyplace else so it is certainly something that you need to investigate if you are in the market for a new credit card. The Slate MasterCard from Chase lets you:
- Take advantage of interest-free purchases in the categories of your choosing
- Design a payment program with a particular goal date in mind
- Design a payment program with a monthly payment that works best for you
- Design a program for buying big-ticket items that you can pay off within a time frame of your choosing
- Track the progress of your programs online
You may not find a card that offers more versatile savings than the Slate MasterCard from Chase card. It offers you competitively low rates and the ability to customize your credit.
Similar Articles and Information Resources:
- Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Credit Card Review
- Should You Opt For A PenFed Credit Card?
- The AARP Foundation Prepaid MasterCard From Green Dot Provides Security
- US Bank FlexPerks Business Travel Rewards For Businesses
- ThankYou Rewards Credit Cards from CitiBank
For more new articles see our Personal Finance Learning Center section.